At Cooley, we’ve used our 72 years experience in the sign and outdoor industries and our extensive knowledge in polymer chemistry to create our COOLEY BRITE® line of white and eradicable substrates. Flexible, yet durable, COOLEY BRITE possesses excellent translucency in any backlit sign and awning application.
- Cooley’s white substrates are translucent, flexible, durable and feature excellent lay flat characteristics.
- Eradicable coloured substrates are engineered for high colour brilliance and consistent colour translucency in any backlit sign or awning application. Available in both standard and custom colours.
- Eradication using COOLEY MAGIC® eradication solution, COOLMASK® eradication mask and COOLTHANE® topcoated COOLEY BRITE offers the fastest, most economical method of sign and awning decoration available.
- Ideal for eradication, screen printing, heat transfer, and pressure sensitive applications.
- Advanced scrim design enhances graphic effects to provide superior quality and luminescent colours.
- Lightweight and flexible for simple installation.
- All colours available with COOLTHANE topcoat for easy cleaning and added protection.
- CSSI is certified to ISO 9001 standards.
- COOLEY BRITE is tested and approved by Underwriters Laboratories as a recognized
sign component – UL48 and UL94.