Businesses of All Kinds Are Saving Money And Realizing Practical Benefits From Installing Divider Curtains And Custom Partitions
If you’re looking for an industrial curtain to make your warehouse, manufacturing plant or shop more productive, increase safety conditions or protect a special area, we can develop a solution for you.
Divider Curtain and Track Systems
May be you need to isolate an area of your facility but, constructing a physical wall is too expensive or just not practical; a Divider Curtain could be the solution for you.
At Norwood Tent And Awning we offer custom manufactured divider walls and curtains that will provide you with several benefits:
- More cost-effective than constructing a fixed wall
- Great flexibility with easy installation and quick removal if required
- An affordable option to divide work tasks (i.e.)welding area
- Low maintenance, Simple operation
- Reduce heating and cooling bills by preventing cold or hot air from flowing freely throughout your facility
- Isolate dust, overspray or odours or welding sparks to a specific area
- Protect your workers from excessive noise
Our divider and partition curtains are constructed from strong, durable materials to ensure they last for a long time under rugged conditions. We offer a variety of tracks and connectors which means you can get a design and layout to meet the specific requirement of your building.
Custom Door and Dock Seals
Do you value your personnel who work around your dock? Then our custom door, dock seals and canopies will help increase the safety of your workers.
Installing seals and canopies has many benefits that you should consider:
- Reduce your heating bills
- Prevent theft of your products
- Custom made to provide the greatest fit
- Keep your dock area warm, dry and comfortable
- Protect exterior doorways from a build up of snow, ice and excessive rain
You’re probably just in the research phase of your decision making process we understand. All we ask of you is to give us a call to ask for a FREE Consultation or send us a message with your requirements and we’ll provide you with the details you need to make an informed decision.